Thursday, February 17, 2011

College Now Blog 1 2/28

  On February 13 2011, the Grammy Awards celebrated their 53rd annual anniversary. The Grammies is a live show which nominates famous movies, artists, actors and actresses of the year. Personialy, I love watching the Grammies because it lets me know what's hot and whats not. It shows viewers, which musicians were ranked highest in the music industry and it shows performances from all different singers. For me its entertaining because its always interesting to see who and how performers take the stage.
  My favorite part during the Grammy awards this season was the performance made by, well-known rap artist named Eminem. Eminem was awarded for having the best albumof the year called Recovery and I couldn't agree more. He is by far my favorite rapper. He always knows how to grasp my attention with his music. He relates his music with his life. He makes connection's with many people all over the world, including me. Many people are inspired by him because in Eminem's music, many people can tell that Eminem's life wasn't always easy but he made the best of it and now hes known all over the world. I was really thrilled when I found out that he was nominated an award for best album of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Again, you musy revise grammatically.

    As someone who did not watch the Grammys, you did not provide any insight for me. I do not know any more about then than I did prior to reading your blog. You job is to inform, teach, and express.

    Grade: 2

    ReplyDelete