Sunday, March 6, 2011

college now blog #2

Televisions contributed to the world in many significant ways. I believe the invention of television united all different parts of the world. In my eyes, if T.V's were never invented I think I'd loose my mind from boredom. Television show's all different things, from kids shows to kids movies, to adult shows and adult movies. T.V's also informs us on our important news, and keeps us updated. If T.V's weren't created the world would be a very quite place.
Televisions made a large impact of today's world. It's ability to enhance such great sound, color, and picture is very important.The invention of television is related to humanities because of the great improvements over the years. Art in sound, color and picture inspired the world of a better way of life, using the source of technology. Televisions increased it's art over years of study and effort in making it more realistic. It changed the world from black and white films to color films. It also increased its ability to carry out sound.
If you ask me, I think televisions are one of the most important inventions out there. Being a teenager all I do when I'm home is watch t.v shows and all different kinds of movies. It also keeps me informed on news all over the world. The invention of the television is what keeps the world together and united.

3 comments:

  1. I do agree with you that the invention of the Television is one of the greatest, entertainment wise. I've herd recently there is a newer Tv, you put on 3d glasses and you watch all your favorite movies and shows 3d, at home. I think that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NG: I advise you to read Willy Wanka and the Chocolate Favory and to focus especially on Mike Teavee and his obsession with TV. It's not a healthy one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Television and its use/value is a great topic for Humanties however you need to provide more in your posting than just your general opinion. Statistics, history, news for example.
    Additionally, revise grammatically in the future.

    Grade: 2

    ReplyDelete