Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hockey is Cruel yet A Very Artistic Sport!

      Sports have a really big form of art. Each sport takes talent and a lot of  hard work. I love all sports but my most favorite is Hockey. I'm a huge hockey fan and I enjoy every part of the sport, from great puck passes, to outstanding goals and the huge fights that break makes out. Everything about this sport me ecstatic and makes me want to watch it more and more. 

http://www.nhl.com/
 

   Hockey is a form of art. Some players are better then others and some aren't so well known. Hockey is related to humanities because it takes talent to create such a talent. Hockey season is soon coming to an end which makes me depressed. My favorite team the, New York Islanders aren't so well known because their standings are in second to last place and most likely not making to the playoffs. Although the team which I route for are not in first place in the standings, it still makes me like them because of the great skill some of the players have. Some players on the team are very young and are rookies. The way the players play the game shows a lot of art and technique. Each player has their signature move or and goals they score. Its always entertaining for me when I watch such amazing players with outstanding different talents
  
  I think all sports are part of humanities because it takes a lot of talent and different skills to play any game. Hockey is by far my favorite because I think skating while holding a hockey stick in your hand and trying to get a puck past the goalie is a very hard task.

Hockey players have fire in their hearts and ice in their veins.
- Author Unknown

2 comments:

  1. i agree, sports takes a lot of hard work and determination. i definitely think sports is an art form. i cant play hockey for the life of me! i cant even ice skate- its hard i give them props.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, sports are a part of humanities. There really is not point to hockey, its just a great way of entertainment. But, it does take a lot of hard work to be able to actually play this sport. I remember when I used to play roller hockey in camp it was extremely hard, I can just imagine how it is on ice.

    ReplyDelete